Property Manager Icon Sign up as a
Property Manager
It takes just 15 seconds with no credit card needed

By submitting your details, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions

Start your 7 day trial today

How to Deal with Rent Overpayment in the Arthur Bank Reconciliation

Step 1: Go to Financials > Bank Accounts


Step 2: Select ‘Start Reconciliation’ on the relevant Bank Account


Step 3: Click ‘Not a match’, use search to add the related Rent charge


Step 4: To add the overpayment, just select ‘Search & Add More’ > Add Transaction


Step 5: Fill in the details, Select Tenancy receipt as the transaction type and add it


Step 6: Now you can select match


How to view your Unallocated Receipts

You can view all unallocated Receipts by going to Financials > Tenant Invoices.

Here you can filter to see your unallocated receipts.

Still have a question?

Our support staff are ready to help with any technical issues.
To get in touch please use our online chat below